Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sanda Wushu fight videos @ SABAH FULL CONTACT CHALLENGE 2011

I got a private message from the organiser of the SABAH FULL CONTACT CHALLENGE (SFCC) after they saw yesterday's blog & they told me that there are more videos posted online if the readers are interested to see.



The videos below are some of the fights recorded that day. Mainly all have Sanda Wushu fighters (thus the takedown attack style). To me this is interesting as I have always heard about Sanda Kick Boxing but never knew that we had Sanda Wushu fighters around Sabah.



Enjoy the fight vids posted by


Video 1: Muay Thai vs Sanda 



Video 2: Muay Thai vs Sanda



Video 3: Karate vs Sanda



Video 4: Karate vs Sanda





We would like to thank the organiser SMART for letting us know about these videos & thank for documenting them. We have also updated the result of the SFCC 2011 winner list in our older post. Thank you SMART for helping this blog. Osss!

4 comments:

  1. i want to fight them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. none of them can beat me..even my former old sensei loh beng hooi can beat them..if they fight sebastian yancy..there'l be 0%

    ReplyDelete