Thursday, July 7, 2011

We were at Borneo Post!

A quick update on a few matters:

1stly thank you, to some of the martial artist around Malaysia for responding to my call of compiling a "martial art directory" in this blog!

The GOOD news is: I got alot of info in my database.

The BAD news however is: The page "Where to train" actually crashed a few times as I typed in all the address & link out. I do not know why this happen but for now you can see I had to cut out the images & basically need to rewrite everything in simpler fashion. Until  found another way around this technical problem / bug... I will do it in a proper format.



***

On other new: The KK's respond to Wes Jaya's seminar has been so good that the limit to 20 people space was gone in just a matter of a few hours! I guess it goes to show that KK people know how to grab on to a bargain huh?




***

Anyway Mr. Alvin from Borneo Combat Gym called me up to inform me that the Borneo Post did an article on the ISKA seminar and that we are in today's news (7th July 2011)!




It's always awesome to see your face in the news (as long as it's not in the crime / complain / bankrupt or obituary section). I need to run and grab myself a copy!

PS: they named my friend Nazim as Zazim?

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, a bit of name typo there. But hey, your in the news bro! :D

    Looking forward for the "Where to train" page too. :)

    ReplyDelete